Western Ct State University Colonial Cheerleading!
For more specific info on the Team Tryouts..email the coach for all the
necessary paperwork and details!
A WCSU Cheerleader must display great team dedication, have a good positive personality, and
be very hard working!!
Tryouts held: WCSU- Mid-Town Campus
To participate: You MUST have!!!!
(1) You must have the two tryout forms filled out & signed by parents or guardian whether you are 18 or
not. (attached below)
(2) You must have a copy of your insurance card front and back.
(3) You must have a recommendation letter/or e-mail from
your past coach.
(4) Wear: Practice clothes hair in pony tail with bow, no jewelry, wear a sports bra, nothing baggie,
(5) Bring: Water and any ankle/knee braces, or inhaler with you.
You will be evaluated on the following;
motions, voice, facials, jumps, stunting technique, tumbling skills, overall cheer personality, attitude & effort!
Material taught: 1 sideline/cheer,
a few 8 counts of cheer dance or 1 band dance, you will show your best standing & running tumbling, show a toe touch and
one other jump of choice, and you will be put into appropriate stunt groups to show off your skills
Tumbling -a minimum of a standing back handspring or round off back handspring. If you are not a strong tumbler,
then I have to see you step it up in other areas!
Western Cheerleading is not just about the stunts and competing, we are an active club sport on campus, and we
support WCSU Athletics, and have fun!!!
My best advice to you, is to showcase each skill you have and I will look for the potential in each cheerleader!!
Contact the Head
Coach for any questions or further details
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Go Big Blue!!
Get Direction to Campus Click Here!!
Two forms below to complete before tryouts- (print and bring with you)